Building the optimal channel through research, analysis and planning.
Channel strategy services from purechannels
- Strategic business and route-to-market review, assessment and channel structure planning
- Profiling and mapping of key target markets and competitors
- Financial / Point Of Sales (POS) transactional sales analysis
- Partner research and focus groups
- Channel business and marketing plan creation
To build an effective channel, you cannot overlook the critical stage of pre-planning and investigation that is essential to understanding which partners are going to provide you with the best route-to-market. Whether you are looking to build a channel from scratch or to restructure an existing one, purechannels understands how to help vendors reduce their risk and optimise returns when building a channel of partners.
There are many critical angles to consider before going headlong into a channel partner recruitment campaign. Which partners have the best-fit skills and market reach for your organisation for example? What other solutions are these kinds of partners offering and would you get the mind-share you need within the partner? Do these partners have a gap in their portfolio that you can fill with a differentiated yet complementary offering?
Armed with a firm understanding of your corporate objectives, purechannels can help you to answer these kinds of questions and to:
- Identify which partners best address the needs of both you and your customers
- Calculate channel profitability for existing and potential partners and markets
- Build, segment and plan resources for a channel structure that achieves your objectives
- Evaluate, re-launch or develop effective no-nonsense partner programmes
- Understand the key motivators and needs of your target partners to build a channel proposition